- Thai Kale Salad
- A fresh, crunchy salad that packs a punch of delicious flavor.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|4 People||15 min||0 min||0 min|
- 2 large bunches Kale center ribs discarded, very thinly sliced (about 10 cups)
- 1 Bell pepper (yellow, red, or orange)
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 1/2 C Vegetable oil
- 1/4 C Cider vinegar
- 1/4 C Salted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tbsp Coarse salt
- Toss 2 large bunches curly kale, center ribs discarded, very thinly sliced crosswise (about 10 cups); 1 yellow, orange, or red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, halved crosswise and thinly sliced lengthwise; and 2 carrots, thinly sliced crosswise, in a large bowl.
- Puree 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 1/4 cup salted peanuts, 2 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over vegetables just before serving. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped.